The Training and placement center at SVES provides personal and career-related support to its students. The idea is to enable the students effectively cope with life at College as well as in their career. One of the major objectives of the center is to help the students in facilitating internships and placements with the industry.
- Imparts training in soft skills to the students from the first year class onwards to prepare them appropriately for careers in Industry
- Coordinates the Industry and the SVEC for suitable training & placements.
As a part of the efforts to develop and strengthen the relationship with the corporate world, Sri Venkateswara Engineering College started Training and placement cell in 1998 with a strategy to place the graduate students in prestigious organizations. Training and Placement Cell is headed by a competent Training & Placement Officer Ms. Swapna Vanguru with 8 years of experience in her career and supported by department coordinators.
The Training and Placement Cell at SVEC provides personal and career related support to its students. The idea is to enable the students effectively cope with life at college as well as in their career.
- Integrate and interface continuously by organizing and co-coordinating frequent Guest Lecturers, Industry Visits and Projects of industrial relevance the students.
- Provides expertise counseling to every student to define their career in effective manner.
- Organize and coordinate campus program to fulfill the commitment of every aspirant.
- Visualize and get requirements connect to the companies & recruiters through placement portal, visits, build & maintain good relations.
|S.No.||Year||Branch||No of Students Placed|
- To achieve maximum possible placements for students.
- To provide best opportunities to students for industries.
- To guide students on various interview techniques, group discussion and aptitude practice to get optimum results for campus placement drives.
- To abridge a gap between industries and academics i.e. providing the best resourceful students for organisation.
- To put SVEC, Suryapet in the "definite" list of all the top companies.